Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween Crafting

Ashley showed me these pumpkins, and I practically died at the cuteness. She made them, and they turned out so cute. After I painted the pumpkins, it inspired me to get it together and get the rest of my Halloween decor up. My current residence isn't the most conducive to holiday decorating, but I put up a few crafty things to feel festive.

spray painted pumpkins and used craft paint to free hand embellish with circles and stripes

finished product on the porch

candy corn wreath from last year

i mod podged scrapbook paper on these letters a few years ago. they used to go on a shelf at my old place. since there's no shelf here, i tied ribbon and hung them on the door.

ashley's pumpkins...so cute. once i saw hers, i HAD to have make my own.


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

3 comments:

  1. And I'm the lucky girl that gets to live with your cute craftineess. Thanks for make our home more "homey". Is homey a word? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I love them! Your decor is so festive, I think I ought need some of those right now! Great work. Hopefully me and ruby can see you soon, otherwise we at least need to chat soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pumpkins- they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete