Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ya never know

Please excuse the pictureless post. I'm supposed to be working right now (It's 7pm though so I don't feel too guilty), but this is blog worthy if you ask me. I've kind of been dying over the blog world lately. Confession...I'm a little jealous of all the bloggers who have tons of followers. I kind of want to be one of those, but I usually feel like only 2.5 people read my blogs. Well, I guest posted last week over on roommate Suzie's blog. Only 2 people commented which made me think less than 2.5 people actually read my blog. Roommate Suzie just called to inform me that 66 people viewed my post and in her words "you're way cooler than you think you are". Way to make a girl's day! I feel so popular even if it really is only for a minute. Thanks for reading people (whoever you are).

No comments:

Post a Comment