Thursday, October 18, 2012

natural face products


sometimes i read things online and think...i really need to try that. sometimes i love it and sometimes i don't. i read about using coconut oil for eye makeup remover, and absolutely love it. i also read about making toner from water and apple cider vinegar. i have been waiting forever to run out of my clinique toner so i could try it out. let's just say i didn't love it. the recipe is 3 parts water to 1 part apple cider vinegar. i was pretty excited to know exactly what was going on my face. i expected to love it. i gave it a good couple of weeks, and it's just not for me. i patiently waited for some store to have clinique bonus time and marched my little self straight to the mall to get my old toner. i'm so happy to have it again. i guess all natural isn't always better. let me know if you try it. what all natural products do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment