Sunday, June 10, 2012

Itty Bitty Baby Skirts

The last time I made these skirts I never got around to posting a link to the tutorial. I searched online and found this tutorial. I actually liked it better than what I did last time. This time I gathered the top by pinning like crazy...more pinning than I have done in any other project. ever, but it worked. Last time I gathered by doing a basting stitch and pulling. I kept breaking the thread. This was was much easier. It definitely helped that these are the itty bittiest things I have ever seen. Someone have a girl baby fast.



4 comments:

  1. Seriously...dying at the cuteness! Why is everything so much cuter when it is small?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...dying at the cuteness! Why is everything so much cuter when it is small?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for sharing this valuable blog with us. I would like to share something useful with you regarding luxury baby dresses , I hope this will help you as an inspiration for your next upcoming blog on girls dresses.

    ReplyDelete