Sunday, January 16, 2011

FOR SALE

I started making fabric flowers/headbands and wearing them basically every day. People keep telling me I should sell them so here you go...

I'm no good at selling things. For this first round I am going to let peeps help me set prices. Do you want to buy this? How much would you pay? Leave me a comment/email (aubrey_zaruba@hotmail.com), get me the money, and it's yours. I'm not ready for etsy or paypal yet so we can arrange the details as we go. Custom orders are also available.

maroon, brown, cream felt flowers on a gold headband
purple felt flower on white elastic headband
cream, teal, green polyester (silk) flowers on silver elastic headband
new style of black, white, silver polyester (silk) flowers on black elastic headband
purple, tiny cream, tan, navy polyester (silk) flowers ready to put on a headband, shirt, scarf, etc. can be purchased all together or separately. sorry for this crappy picture. photography is not my craft.


GIVEAWAY... As a bonus for reading my blog, the first person to become a follower or add me to your google reader or whatever and leave a comment (or just leave a comment if you're already a follower) about it, gets a free headband. Yay for FREE!

8 comments:

  1. Hey Aub! I had no idea you had this blog. Awesome!...everyone knows I love headbands and I price them a lot...I think headbands like this could go for 7 -10 dollars each. At least thats what I would buy it for...:)
    In fact I'm pretty sure I'd love for you to make me one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll gladly be your photographer is you would like. :) love the headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to buy some! I like the individual ones and I want them all... I have no idea what they should cost...??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute! I love the 3 flower on, with the blue and green and then the thin ribbon. I agree with the 7-10 dollar comment. If they are more elaborate, then $12 or so. Can you custom order? Like a black and white one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzie won the giveaway and picked the top headband so it's no longer available, but I can make more if you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well of course this new blog will be added to my "when I'm procrastinating" list on my blog. I love doing things I'm not supposed to be doing :0 Thanks for the craft ideas. Have you done the sweater purse yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will be so proud of me. I went to someone's house and made some silk flowers myself. It really is easy just a pain getting all the stuff out and doing it alone. Glad to see you finally mentioned your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. (thought I just left a comment, but maybe it did not work, so here's round 2)

    Hey buddy!
    Remember how I blog-stalk you every few months...? How stinkin' cute is everything on this blog, I cannot wait to see what you whip up next!

    P.S. How is your jewelry hanging on that massive jewelry board...I cannot make out the materials.

    ReplyDelete