Sunday, August 19, 2012

Parade of Homes...things I want to make

i hit the salt lake parade of homes this past week with celsey and shawn. it's nothing new, but it made me want to be a stay at home and craft my life away. i kind of loved the DIY blogger house. here are a few craft projects that i probably need to make right now.

canvas with cardboard letters. this might even find it's way to baby kyler's wall

i've been saying i'm over burlap, but i keep seeing things i like. cork board covered in burlap with ribbon.

these little farbic birdies nearly killed me

little=cute...always

i'm dying to make something out of pallets. these chairs looked horribly uncomfortable but instead they are ergonomically perfect

more pallets...i want

apparently i just need to decorate a nursery. most of my favorite decor of the whole parade of homes came from nurseries.with summer coming to an end (major sad face) maybe i will have a little more time to craft.

1 comment: