Thursday, May 3, 2012

Gluten Free Lemon Bars



I already confessed over on my other blog that I watch the Bachelor. I know it's a total waste of time, but it's practically the only TV time waster I have. When Tenley from the Bach tweeted about gluten free lemon bars I was so excited. My initial thoughts were...a. i love lemon bars and b. finally something good is coming from the bach. They weren't terrible, but they weren't as good as I hoped. They were pretty eggy tasting. I really liked the crust. The top just tasted too much like eggs for me. I really want to make it again. I love anything that's no flour and no sugar. How can I get the top layer to have the right consistency without tasting like eggs? Let me know if you try it out.

Go here for the recipe. Maybe I did something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment